If you’ve purchased email hosting at Porkbun and now you’re looking to access that email within your Microsoft Outlook account, look no further! What follows is a set by step guide to connecting the two accounts. If you get stuck on a step or encounter a bug, contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your Porkbun account and click the envelope next to your domain name. If you’ve purchased email hosting already, you should see a screen that resembles this:
- Keep that page up, open up a new tab in your browser and navigate to your Outlook account. Once you’ve logged in click the gear icon in the top right hand corner of the browser. In the drop down menu, select “Connected Accounts”
- On the following page, choose “Other email accounts”
- Fill out the following fields as I have, substituting my email address and password for your own. IMPORTANT: this is the password that you set when you created your email, not your Porkbun account password.
- Select IMAP Connection
- Fill out the top half of the follow form with your own information. The password and Email should match what you entered on the previous page. Your username is your full email address. Mirror what I’ve typed in for the bottom half of the form.
- Your account is now connected! Let us know if you have any issues by contacting email@example.com!