So you’ve decided to take the leap into entrepreneurship. Kudos.
If you’re running a startup, then you know how hard it is to find the right business name and a subsequent domain name that is worthy of the value that you’re providing. What if your name is taken under .com?
When it comes to your startup, the conception of your brand happens with its name. For something that is at the core of your brand’s identity, often entrepreneurs underestimate the importance of a good name.
Don’t settle for a name that you’re not satisfied with. In fact, two of the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make when choosing a domain name include:
- Compromising on the desired name
- Lack of innovation in choosing the right domain name extension
Check out this eBook on how to boost your branding and secure a domain name that you’re proud of.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- What is a domain name and what it can do for your business
- Techniques for finding the right domain name that helps market your business
- Impactful things you can do with your domain name to interact with your niche market